• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

buying VHB foam tape?

TXFB.INS

we have been using 3M VHB 4941 / 4936 foam tapes and are needing to order some more.

question is where are others buying from and what price are you paying?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not a good place to discuss this kinda information. Anyone in the world can see this and make it very rough on lotsa sign people. Consider the 'Premium' section or at least the pricing categories.

Malkin

A former aquaintance of mine works for trailer manufacturer... We once got on the subject of VHB, since they go through scads of it. He mentioned a price that was about 1/2 to 2/3 of what we would pay from a sign supplier.

Wish I had asked where they ordered it from, but I know it was by the case or pallet.

2B

Not a good place to discuss this kinda information. Anyone in the world can see this and make it very rough on lotsa sign people. Consider the 'Premium' section or at least the pricing categories.

[h=2]Product and Supplier Referrals[/h](1 Viewing)
Requests for recommendations of where to buy a product or find a supplier. Not to be used for self recommendation unless you are a Merchant Member. Viewable by logged in members only.

While this may not be "premium" section it was placed in the correct forum so it can not be viewed by just anyone.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Reece is likely going to be your best bet. And they don't make you buy it by the case.

Mosh

The ones on Amazon are short rolls, only 1/3 as long as the ones fellars has, figure that in your price.