• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

c11 Parameter Error

JetPress

We recently got a new CJV150-160 printer and everything works fine except when we send a job to cut. It will struggle a little to find the first crop mark and give us the c11 parameter error. It will find the crop mark soon after and no issues finding the remaining marks. So far we haven't noticed any errors with the cutting itself but the beeping can get a little annoying and the delay slows production a little.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Error C11 is an error that pops up when there is a problem with the parameter file and/or the F/W version and driver are not up to date. The easiest thing to do is to make sure the Mimaki USB driver is up to date and the F/W is also up to date. If that doesn't get rid of the issue, you might have an electrical noise problem. If the USB cord you are using is flimsy and/or longer than 14 feet it can be vulnerable to electrical noise. If you can, upgrade to a beefier cable and stay under 14' and don't use a USB repeater or booster.

JetPress

Thank you for the fast reply! I know the Mimaki driver is up to date and double checked to make sure. I will look into the firmware because I'm not familiar with that. I will reply if this fixes it.