• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

California? What was I thinking?

Ken1f

I moved from California to Southern Michigan 4 years ago. I fugured being that it is cold and snowy I would go to sunny southern California to spend a week visiting family and friends. It seems as though I got here at a very bad time.
Monday morning before I arrived there was a lot of rain, flooding and mudslides. I spent this morning cleaning drains and gutters at my sisters place getting ready for the next storm that is suppose to be here in a few hours. Luckly she doesn't live in a danger area but there are a lot of familys in SoCal being evacuated this morning. I cant imagine being told I have to leave my home not knowing if it will be there when I come back.
I sure hope that the storm is not as bad as predicted. What is on the news doesn't sound too good right now.

Si Allen

Who said that California doesn't have 4 Seasons?

We have:

Fire Season.

Flood Season.

Earthquake Season.

Riots Season.!

:ROFLMAO: