• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calling All HP latex owners

Micheal

Hey Guys,

Looking to get a design printed with a latex printer and then close up pictures sent to me so I can take a peek at the quality of printing.

Anyone interested to do this for me if I send them over the files?

Thanks! :)

nuke

signs since 1999
Hey Guys,

Looking to get a design printed with a latex printer and then close up pictures sent to me so I can take a peek at the quality of printing.

Anyone interested to do this for me if I send them over the files?

Thanks! :)
We will. Message me.

zstekovic

Print quality is fine if your settings are OK.
If it's grainy, then your settings are off (I print small text and stickers with it - better than my old Roland VS540i that I loved). If you want really fine print/smooth graphics, Epson is a way to go.

p.s. I think that a properly setup file helps a lot (I prefer setting it up in RGB, check if RGB/CMYK are close (or convert from RGB>CMYK>RGB in Photoshop), rasterize (JPEG/max quality), and put cut line if I'm doing print/cut stuff in the SAi Flexi 12).

To be honest, I have way more problem with a freaking cutter that's one day excellent, and tomorrow off by a 1/8".

Last edited:

Micheal

Print quality is fine if your settings are OK.
If it's grainy, then your settings are off (I print small text and stickers with it - better than my old Roland VS540i that I loved). If you want really fine print/smooth graphics, Epson is a way to go.

p.s. I think that a properly setup file helps a lot (I prefer setting it up in RGB, check if RGB/CMYK are close (or convert from RGB>CMYK>RGB in Photoshop), rasterize (JPEG/max quality), and put cut line if I'm doing print/cut stuff in the SAi Flexi 12).

To be honest, I have way more problem with a freaking cutter that's one day excellent, and tomorrow off by a 1/8".

is this with the HP summa cutter?