• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calling Edge Gurus

3dsignco

I had an edge Many years ago and thinking about getting another one.

Question: Do I have to still cut with the GSX15 and bomb Site or is there a setting for registration marks that My Graphtec can see (Type 2s) without loosing print area. And are we still locked into GA Software.

I know my signlab has drivers and spot foil setups for gerber But it never seemed to work right when I did have mine (But I was on Version 5 at the time).

So is anyone using Signlab 7.1 Successfully with an edge.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The single bombsight target to the left of the print is the only way to get the full image height available. OPOS targets can be created but then you are using some of your foil height to print them.

The Edge can be driven from Gerber GA or Omega, SignLab with the thermal module, or FlexiSign Pro. hee are a fair number of people running their Edge from SignLab and FlexiPro, but most are using Omega.