• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can anyone give me some hints about Windows vinyl?

zenith

Hello

Im in Vietnam and new to this industry, we normally do the printing for laptop,game console, but recently, some customers asked for Windows/door solution.

They want to have some print product that can be sticked onto the windowds/door surfaces from the inside, that means, people passby can see the printing behind the glass but cant touch it.
ANd problem is, i dont know about this, can anyone give me some hints, that would be very very appriciated.

Thankx

Zenith

zenith

oh, so we just need to use clear vinyl? dont need to use a special vinyl for windows solution, do we ?

VinylCraft

That is correct. Just as Techman said. Just do a reverse print on Clear. Not just clear vinyl it would maybe depend on your printer.

Columbia Signs

We do them and yes, reverse print on clear.

We have also reversed silk screened on clear "static" cling material that can be put on the inside of windows and comes off super easy when needed.

Ken

Printing on clear never seems to get good saturated colours. A white background behind the clear should solve that.
Ken