• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can anyone help install versaworks!!..help!!!!

had to do a format of my computer and now have to do a fresh install of vw 3.0 i've loaded the disk, and got as far as needing to put in the ip etc....but it keeps saying device not found or can not connect to device.

tech support are closed so..i'm stuck right now!

2B

have you power cycled the machines?

assuming you cant find the printer, is it ran through router/hub? or direct

so would you suggest unloading the vw programe from vista and relaoding??? how did you set up the ip connection? can you remember how you did it?

Mainframe

When you set up the address for your machine, don't forget to hit the enter button, I didn't know you had to hit enter :Oops: after I typed in the numbers, also after I hit enter I think I had to go back to the main menu. I had to change my router once.

MikeD

tech help

I will pm you an email of a really smart guy I have worked with at Roland. He is always eager to help and very knowledgeable.

MikeD

Also, print servers are great if you're too far for straight USB, but they are unstable in my experience. Some brands work better than others. Try resetting your print server to refresh your ethernet connection too.
Good Luck!

Andrew O

Merchant Member
I was about to get one of the support people to give you a call when I checked the logs and saw that it looks like you talked to them this morning. Hopefully you're all set. If not, drop me a PM and I will get someone to call you back.

yeah thanks guys.......i called tech support and they told me how to do the ip config which is where i was stuck last night.

thanks miked for sending out the email...you never know when that will come in handy!

and thanks andrew o, yeah, i think i'm all set, am going to try printing some stuff now, just downloaded some updates for the materials menu.