• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can I restart & not lose my job?

myronb

I'm ripping & printing to a JV3 from production manager. I left it running last night with my fingers crossed that I wouldn't run out of ink. Well, of course it did! I've got ink coming today(probably won't see it until 3:00 or so)

I'm trying access the internet on this machine & something is screwy. I want to restart it, but if I do will production manager keep the partially printed file in que so I can start it back up when I plug in the new cartridge?

Has anybody tried this?

Thanks,
Myron

asignstop

I wouldn't touch the pc, use another one till the ink arrives, I also don't think the heads can self clean when waiting for ink, especially not the color thats out. Once you get the new ink in, the file will continue printing like it never stopped, but not if you close Production manager.