• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can I revert Onyx back to pre-upgrade?

MikePro

Recently upgraded from 6.5 to 7+. Backed up my .prninst and .oml files, but upon upgrading and loading these files... my colors are WAY off, i mean like... orange blacks and purple blues, and cut contour shapes register as a few dots on the cut server.

If I fudged the upgrade, is there a way to attempt to reload the .prninst files?

If I said hell with it all, and re-installed v6.5 and loaded up the .prninst and .oml files, would that put me back to square-one or would I just be shooting myself in the foot again?

MikePro

I need to tile an 3week old job, and either I fix my print matching issue and only have to tile an 4'x8' section... or I have to redo a whole 8'x20' section of a 100' pillar. I've tried everything, from simply reprinting the .onx file to different ICC settings, to different material settings... all the while knowing that if I hadn't upgraded my ProductionHouse software, I woulda been done with this days ago without a hitch. PITA for sure, and the salesman for this project is ready to kill me. 5 years of colormatching reliability and now I'm stumped.