• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you do this?

Graphics2u

I'm trying to troubleshoot something and was wondering if you can run Flexi 8.6 and Flexi 10.5 on the same computer? They both use the same key and I would use only one version at a time. I'm just trying to compare something between the two.

I didn't know if the 8.6 would rewrite files in the windows directory that may mess with ver 10.5?

Thanks for any insight you may have.

Graphics2u

I know that during the installation it gives the option of installing to a different directory than a current installation, so I'm thinkng it must be possible. May give it a try.

thewvsignguy

I ran 10 and 10.5 on the same system at the same time for a day before my computer took a nose dive. I'm pretty sure it can be done

signguy54

Not an artist
I'm trying to troubleshoot something and was wondering if you can run Flexi 8.6 and Flexi 10.5 on the same computer? They both use the same key and I would use only one version at a time. I'm just trying to compare something between the two.

I didn't know if the 8.6 would rewrite files in the windows directory that may mess with ver 10.5?

Thanks for any insight you may have.

been doing this for a while!
btw files created in 10.5 can be opened and edited in 8.6