• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you increase the rasterlink job queue size?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
My terminology may be wrong, Im trying to increase the amount of space in the job queue. We do a lot of repeats but when it gets too many in there, it will ignore the hot folder. I hate re-setting up the same thing over and over

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Interesting. I'm not sure whats going on but the hot folder has always caused me problems. I prefer to bypass it entirely. It seems like most people get trained to use the folder but they never get taught that you can just bring a job into Rasterlink and it will process exactley the same. Make your art, create the contour line, add crop marks, and then save the file. Now just open it in Rasterlink directly without using the hot folder.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Interesting. I'm not sure whats going on but the hot folder has always caused me problems. I prefer to bypass it entirely. It seems like most people get trained to use the folder but they never get taught that you can just bring a job into Rasterlink and it will process exactley the same. Make your art, create the contour line, add crop marks, and then save the file. Now just open it in Rasterlink directly without using the hot folder.
For some reason I hate opening it through RL. I was just assuming there was a limit to the amount in queue which would cause it to ignore the hot folder. I just go delete a few things and it starts working again