• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you rotate in production manager after the fact

amw

Longtime Members
Long story short...I would reprint it, my daughter wants me to not add to the landfill and try to save the job.

I set up a file to print in flexi designer. Its one decal, sent it to production manager. I need 100 of them, so in PM I changed the quantity to 110.
Changed the roll on the printer from a 30" media to a 60" media...flexi asked if i wanted this to be the default size i said yes.
I then printed what I needed to. I didn't realize till i had laminated that I had set up the file in flexi to use our graphtec fc8000 which cuts 55" (have a 64" hp plotter too).
That would have been fine as I usually keep all the marks within 54" of the 60" media. However since i changed the roll, it defaulted to 60" wide.
However the graphtec only cuts 55" and the crop marks are a little too far around 57" between them.

I cant cut it the orientation it came off the printer, I would have to turn it 90 deg. and cut it "long ways"...

Can you rotate it in PM after printing but before sending to the plotter?
If so how?

Thank you!!