• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cannot get plotter into remote!!!

jwat929

Hi,

I'm a 24 year old just entering the sign business. I have a CG-130FX cutter that has been working fine until recently. I cant seem to get in into remote? It will detect the media and find mark detection points but will no go into remote. I start it off in TP1, usually press enter to find detection mark or press end if its vinyl to let the machine cut the design through the software's measurements (flexisign). The CT4 display shows up with the speed, press, and offset settings shown as well but when i press remote I get no response. All the other buttons seem to be working fine. One tech told me that something might be wrong inside the cutter? I was on the phone with another tech and he changed all my ports, we had the cutter in remote throughout most of that time. Then he updated my driver, I ended up uninstalling it and installing my old driver because I cant afford the new flexi software. The ports should be right now, I don't think that would have anything to do with my remote mode anyway. I just really need some advice. If anyone has had a problem like this please let me know some specs about it.

Thanks,
Michael