• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Canon ICE TCS500 plotter suiten for stickerproduction?

KDstudio

Im koking for a printer that can produce printed vector based stickers.
Materials such as self adhesive polyester or vinyl with some sort of water resistance inc is preferable. But laminate afterwards is an option.

is canon oce tsc 500 a choice at all?

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
With that budget I’d say no. You’re going to want to get yourself a print and cut machine like a mimaki CJV.

Assuming you’re low on floor space so a print and cut machine in one saves space.

isn’t that oce machine for CAD drawings?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
No, no, no.

As mentioned above, it's a CAD printer. Inks are not outdoor rated. The printer specified only compatible with papers and maybe a polyester.
This will NOT print on self adhesive vinyl, and even if you laminate the prints, they still won't last more than a few weeks/months outdoors.

KDstudio

Ok. Thanks for your replies :)
I'm not familiar with the Canon printer my self. CAD is also an unfamiliar term to me. What I do know, is that my Epson is not suited for the task. It's a great photo-printer, and laminated paper works for indoor use and such, but for outdoors, and printed stickers to put on cars it's lacks og printing capabilities og suited media...