• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't find 1" PVC in Black 5'x10' sheets

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
Have talked to Grimco, Wensco, Regal Plastics and Midland Plastics, I need 1"(25mm) 5'x10' sheet of black PVC, no one has it in stock, Midland could get it but I have to order 5 sheets minimum at $300 a piece and I only need 1 sheet. Have been considering just going with 1.5" sign foam and paint it black but would increase the cost and time for this project. If anyone has a good source for this please let me know.

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
I second this. If this is to be an exterior sign, painting white PVC black is the better option. Black PVC will fade and warp (maybe not warp at 1", but 1/2" definitely did for me) and is more reactive to the elements especially heat.
Ok, what kind of paint would you recommend for painting the pvc? And do you know where to find white 4'x10' or 5'x10' 1" pvc?

Signstein

1692631806470.png

Does Harbor deliver to you?