• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't get Omega running today. Won't launch.

threeputt

Tried not using the shortcut launch icon and going to "all programs", etc.

Tried re-starting.

Do I need to re-load the program? What is the most common cause of this sort of thing? Any help appreciated.

Marlene

what version are you running? are you getting anything like a message about demo mode or nothing at all?

The Sign Dude

We use to run Gerber and had a similar problem. I would pull the Security key out, reboot my computer then plug it back in and it would open.

threeputt

Gsp Omega 2.6.1 version.

Tried double clicking on the .exe file, nothing.

Pulling the Security key while running? Or shutting down first?

Marlene

was it running then you couldn't get back in or did you turn your computer on and can't get in? Did you shut the computer off, wait a few seconds then turn on? is the tray icon showing up in your task bar?

threeputt

Shut it off last nite. Won't launch this morning. No icon showing in the system tray.

I'm going to shut down, pull the security key, wait a minute or two, and then power up, insert the key.

Here goes.

threeputt

Hooray! You guys are absolutely terrific! If you'd like to come by, say about 5:00 tonite, I'm buying!

Thanks a ton. Gosh, I love this place.

beckys

I just installed 2.6, 2 weeks ago, and I have to pull dongle out every freaken day, sometime 4-5 times a day.
Very frustrating, and personally think Gerber was of no help.
Im ready to go back to 2.5, but no one will tell me if I'll have more problems if I do.

Marlene

I haven't had any problems with 2.6.1 yet. Not sure if it's because I've upgraded at each available step rather than a big jump in versions. Hope Tony reads this and comments on what he thinks as he's always a big help.