• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canvas Stretcher

morty87

Hello, looking for a used pneumatic canvas stretcher hoping to go up to at least 60". If anyone has one or knows of someone looking to sell. I am in Vancouver Canada but I have a PO in Blaine Washington that I can go an pickup from. Thank you.

Rgesm123

I have 2 available plus about a 20’ container load of stretcher bars and pinned machine. My lease on my building is coming up in 5 months and I’m exiting the business and selling all my machines. I also have mutoh 2638x mutoh 1938tx fabric machine, epson s30670 x2 a large 11’ calendar rotary press and more. Location Toronto Canada.

morty87

I have 2 available plus about a 20’ container load of stretcher bars and pinned machine. My lease on my building is coming up in 5 months and I’m exiting the business and selling all my machines. I also have mutoh 2638x mutoh 1938tx fabric machine, epson s30670 x2 a large 11’ calendar rotary press and more. Location Toronto Canada.

Hi thanks for letting me know. I could probably only afford 1 of your stretchers. What kind do you have, the maximum stretch and tge price u are asking. Thank you