• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Car Rental Logo

rossmosh

A ton of designers don't think about it, but what does a 1 or 2 color logo look like / B&W logo look like?

If you haven't done it, I'd throw it in as an add-on service. That way if they want to get something engraved or screened, they can.

Stacey K

I like making signs
A ton of designers don't think about it, but what does a 1 or 2 color logo look like / B&W logo look like?

If you haven't done it, I'd throw it in as an add-on service. That way if they want to get something engraved or screened, they can.

That’s a good idea. I have quite a few “designers” walk in with “ideas” they are working on. I’ve been trying to remember to tell them this exact thing. It’s easier to remind them than to try and change things after the fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gnubler

When I design logos I always do a color and b&w version for the reasons mentioned. Good to see what a single color looks like in the design stage before it's finalized.

philfoss

Chipping in to help fix the logo. Added CAR with Tesla font. Fax it over to the client and see what they say.
redrocksunset-pf1.jpg

binki

When I see something like this I think of what else would it be put on. Shirts, either embroidery or screen printing. I see about 7 to 9 colors and some elements that would be tiny for a left breast logo. Just how I look at these things because you know they will want some SWAG with the logo.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
When I see something like this I think of what else would it be put on. Shirts, either embroidery or screen printing. I see about 7 to 9 colors and some elements that would be tiny for a left breast logo. Just how I look at these things because you know they will want some SWAG with the logo.
yep. me too. screenprinting that logo would suck. unless they want to make it simple and all one color.

Traffic_Control

Very clean.

Too much going on with the text and shadow though.

IMHO I would lose the text shadows altogether and give the text a 1 or 2 pt stroke that is one of the lighter shades of red from the sunset, even maybe leaning a little toward orange and call it good.