• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Car toppers?

Browner

Is that was these are even called? Where does a guy get them… preferably from somewhere in North America. Even better if there’s a supplier in Canada. Thanks!

Attachments

• 87E59EDF-3DE9-49F3-B0CE-C7AF2E86D0CD.jpeg
    87E59EDF-3DE9-49F3-B0CE-C7AF2E86D0CD.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 72

ikarasu

Coroplast ones are easy to make - what are you using them for? Real estate people use cheap Coro.. you could probably buy the backlit ones as well if you want fancier ones.

Browner

C
Coroplast ones are easy to make - what are you using them for? Real estate people use cheap Coro.. you could probably buy the backlit ones as well if you want fancier ones.
Customer wants them for his driver training school.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Most driver schools around here have lighted ones. If that's what they want, Amazon for el-cheapos, or someplace like this if you want good ones, they sell em' printed or blank.

Browner

Most driver schools around here have lighted ones. If that's what they want, Amazon for el-cheapos, or someplace like this if you want good ones, they sell em' printed or blank.
Perfect. Thank you.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Man, those are pretty cheap!

Let me know if those don't work out Chris, I might have a local contact who has some kicking around. Used to print changeable ads for them a few years back.