• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cardstock type material for Solvent Roll to Roll printer

petepaz

posters we print on a paper stock, no particular brand what ever is cheapest but we don't do much of that. i believe it's a 6 mil material.
as far as cart stock we don't put anything thicker than .010" through our roll printers. business cards we print on our flatbed UV machines

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We typically do 6, 8 (and once in a while 12) mil poster paper on our solvent printers. When we need cardstock - same as Pete, we would print it on our UV flatbed.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I've never heard of it. Is it actually on a roll for roll to roll printers? Can it be spooled up on a take-up?

GB2

Old Member
So that Blox-Lite can be found from a number of suppliers, just do an internet search and you'll find someone. It is a fairly heavy cover stock type material that comes on a roll for wide format printing and since it came off a roll I'm sure it can go back on a roll for take up. Since it's so heavy I have had some issues with buckling and head strikes when trying to latex print it but it's what you were asking for! It's really a nice product if you can dial it in to print properly.

So that Blox-Lite can be found from a number of suppliers, just do an internet search and you'll find someone. It is a fairly heavy cover stock type material that comes on a roll for wide format printing and since it came off a roll I'm sure it can go back on a roll for take up. Since it's so heavy I have had some issues with buckling and head strikes when trying to latex print it but it's what you were asking for! It's really a nice product if you can dial it in to print properly.
Neenah Blox-Lite is a blockout paper that can be printed on each side, but it is only digital printable with UV and Latex/ Resin, as it is not solvent-coated.