• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Car'n Truck Vehicle Outlines????

schosports

Cookie Monster
Ok, it was an impulse by at the Baltimore Sign tradeshow a few months back, but how do I use it?
I can open it up in my Illustrator CS2 and find what I'm looking for, no problem. I can then design my graphics, logos, etc... no problem.....THEN WHAT? How do I scale it to my LXi/FlexiSIGN to cut it to the correct size?
I must be missing somthing or not thinking enough. I know each template is scaled 1:20, but what should I do then?
I'm in the process or designing my friend's BMW race car for the up comming season and wanted to put this program to use.
Any help would be great. Thanks!

TLG

You can contact the mfr, but usually it needs to be scaled up 2000%. Then you have to recheck actual measurements from the vehicle against the screen view.

Wrapit

design central

Go to design central in Flexi and type in 20:1 in the height or width and your done. Make sure you highlight what part you want to scale or you can scale everything on page.

Hope this helps!