• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Carpet Vinyl Reccomendations?

MachServTech

I am looking for the 411 on vinyl applied to carpet. This will be for a trade show job. Any particular vinyl I should use?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

brdss

Actually, just got in some of the general formulations carpet vinyl as well as the matching laminate. Did a few test runs and I am pretty impressed with it so far.

Thinking of printing out a few dollars and placing them by the front door to grab customers attention! Nothing like money on the floor to catch their eye! Then it gives us a good conversation starter on selling the product. A win win! :thumb:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Actually, just got in some of the general formulations carpet vinyl as well as the matching laminate. Did a few test runs and I am pretty impressed with it so far.

Thinking of printing out a few dollars and placing them by the front door to grab customers attention! Nothing like money on the floor to catch their eye! Then it gives us a good conversation starter on selling the product. A win win! :thumb:

Yes for sure you should get some down, great conversation pieces for sure!