• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Casket Wraps are like Giant Billboards - Uh? No?

Justin

Just a website blunder - don't be alarmed - Custom Casket Wrap created, Printed and Installed By MuralPop.com for Main Street Casket Co. Cincinnati Ohio. Vehicle wraps are like giant billboards, only more creative and more targeted. Vehicle wraps work 24 hours a day, creating awareness for your company, constantly reaching new and potential customers. Whether you're driving around in your town, visiting vendors, making deliveries or going on sales calls, using vehicle wraps to promote your business is a creative and cost-effective approach to expose your business wherever you go. Muralpop are experts in vehicle wraps and can Create, Print & Install, The Complete Package!

I guess they forgot to change out their description for a casket wrap.. ;P

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
They're one of my competitors, I saw it when you click on the pic of the casket. They've recently updated their site. That's funny.