• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Casmate Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KP3

I am new to this forum and was wondering if you guys would be willing to help me/walk me through some things. I have been out of the business for awhile and have used Casmate but there are alot of things I dont remember. I am going through problems loading it right now with the crack that was included etc. Anyone that may bewilling to help please let me know. This is a homebased business that I am mainly gonna be doing racecars. Thanks, Kevin

KP3

Ok.....

Its not a bootleg version or anything. I have all the original disc's but the people that I bought it from had a fire in their business and couldnt get the plotter out at the time. In the disc holder there was no code number!

KP3

Hey...

No, like I said. Some of the stuff was destroyed and to answer your question. No! When I did sign work in the past, I worked for others that already had all the parts and pieces in place. I've never known much about most of the stuff other than being able to design, cut and install! The former owners got the crack done (not by me) and it worked fine. I just need some help loading it, most of it is done and then some questions about some of the design tools that I cant remember! Thanks, Kevin

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
violet.gif
What you are seeking to do is illegal and, as far as I know, a felony. I have no intention of allowing this forum to be used to assist in that effort.

If you are looking for help loading cracked (illegal) software, you really need to look elsewhere. If you want recommendations on what you might buy for reasonable prices that would be legal, start a new thread. Lots of folks here have opinions on that.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.