• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cat's out of the bag

KEYSER SOZE

Thanks for clearing that up, I was really confused.

Cat, Bag + Wanking??! Is the cat or the bag white, and how does that tie into the wanking? All questions I no longer need answered.
Crikey Dingo !
Strewth mate, get with the fair dinkum Aussie venacular!

KEYSER SOZE

We are in the same time zone (except you are 30 minutes ahead for some reason) so we should be speaking the same language, no?
That'd be beaut if we did cobber !
In all fairness, I was under the impression "the cat's out of the bag" was universal slang.

victor bogdanov

I'm not trying to be a wanker; it was inadvertently leaked a few weeks ago, don't want to get anyone sacked.
Mr. Perth might be onto something...
my sales rep has been talking about a white option coming out for 2 years now, i dont think anyone is surprised. Also heard about a 10ft wide option on the to do list

wonder if it will be 10 heads now

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Well that's exciting. (Colorado with white - just to be clear what I'm excited about given the other posts............)

I wonder when they'll make the official announcement and start rolling them in out in North America. Would be a perfect replacement for our UCJV with white.

KEYSER SOZE

my sales rep has been talking about a white option coming out for 2 years now, i dont think anyone is surprised. Also heard about a 10ft wide option on the to do list

wonder if it will be 10 heads now
I hope it's extra heads, but my bet would be a 1630 with white heads added.
We find out tomorrow.

KEYSER SOZE

Why do you say this? How could this be bad for smaller shops?

It's about the Colorado UVgel getting white ink.

Good for people.who run 75-100k printers... Not good (or bad) for the average sign shop on here who run 20k printers.

It'd be interesting to see how they do it - first new white ink option since HP came.out with theres I believe? Imo, hps white ink option is hands down the best - we don't he'd white ink on our flatbed because of how much white ink it wasted... HP's recirculating pretty much wastes nothing when it's not on use.

Hopefully Colorado, and all future white ink systems take note and follow suite!
Bad?
As a 1 man operation it was so bad for me I got a second one.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
We got invited to see it in action tomorrow.

Why do you say this? How could this be bad for smaller shops?

It's a high volume printer. these printers need to be running regularly.

Also -
Ink has a shelf life and as they're bottles, they fill the internal tanks 1L at a time.
If the ink expires in the tanks, you risk damaging the heads etc, void warranty... and so on.