• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caution - DO NOT open this link if you are eating or drinking

Sign_Boy

OOPS just noticed I put this in the premium section by accident - I must have been on my ipad & driving while I made the post. Is there any way to move it to the general population Gen Chit Chat.
Sorry & Thank you

Craig Sjoquist

egad ... just what is needed idiots driving while using there ipad steering wheel as if talking on phone is not bad enough much less ipads

They ought to ticket ya if your talking on phone or doing anything else while driving

I yell at people all the time...GET OFF THE PHONE AND DRIVE

BALLPARK

I hope anyone that has one and uses it like that during driving... Some punk follows them and breaks into the ride after they park.

Then they take the IPAD and rub dog $hit all over it and upload a virus to fry it!!! Did I mention that they also would slice the tires so the fool could not drive anymore for a bit. That should give the traffic on the road a few hours to seek shelter. ;)

WOW...what fools!

Of course I am joking, but come on WTF are people thinking these days?

SignosaurusRex

Nothing surprises me what people come up with. About twenty years ago, a good customer came in wanting help with producing and advertising a "Steering-Wheel Desktop". We politely declined. He went ahead and had 20,000 manufactured, advertised them and did manage to sell a few. Last I heard, he was still under psychiatric care. :rolleyes: