• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caxton Mark Edge Foils?

CanuckSigns

Does anyone have any experience with Caxton Mark brand of edge replacement foils? I just noticed that Proveer sells them here for a pretty good price point, but i've never heard of them?

Anyone?

CanuckSigns

that's what worries me, I may just stick with Duracoat if noone has any experience with these new ones. It would be nice to switch as I am trying to cut back on the suppliers I use, and Proveer seems to stock 90% of what I need.

edit: Just realized they are a canadian company, with their head office about 30 minutes from my shop. Any canadians have any experience?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Caxton Mark has been around for a while ... just not much of a presence among sign supply distributors. They approached me six or seven years ago about distributing their foils. The quantities and prices they quoted, however, weren't competitive or practical. It never went any further than that and I never tried their product.