• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.cdl to eps or pdf

macours.d

Hi signmakers,

I need to convert a bunch of signlab files to pdf or eps.
And with a bunch i mean 500-600 files.
Is there a way to do it with a freeware or is there someone with a script that opens a file and saves it as a pdf?
We are stil working with singlab till the end of the month.

Thanks.

heyskull

As far as I know their is only one way to do this, and that is opening in signlab and exporting as pdf.
Just remember that once you have saved it to pdf you cannot edit the text and some of the fades may not be correct as signlab can be a bit fussy with how it converts over.
I would just keep signlab running as a back up gradually converting files over as I have found that their will always be an issue which if you do not have the original programme to alter something you will have problems.

What programme are you changing too?

SC

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Does SignLab have a batch function (like Adobe has in Illustrator/Photoshop)? That would be about the fastest way to do it- if you can't find a program. That or writing your own macro to do it.

macours.d

@heyskull
We are changing to flexisign and illustrator.

@GASouthpaw
I was tinking the same, but I don't know how.