• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CET Q1000 Not Printing

PeteDuMond

We have a CET Q1000 (4 color, 4'x8') printer that has been working well for the past 4 years. Came in last Friday and completed our morning startup routine as normal, then ran the nozzle print test and no ink printed. The printer will function as normal, move on the x, y & z axis, adjust head height and even go through the process of printing jobs, just without ever spraying any ink. The negative vacuum pressure is correct, the heads are clean, new inline filters, but still not printing ink. The National Azon service techs have been here for 2 days replacing cables and boards with no success.

Any ideas what it might be?

AlsEU

Usually, in big printers many different power sources are used to generate many different voltages (i.e. +5, +12, +24 etc.). Maybe any of the power supplies? Or a fuse?