• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CET White Ink Issues

signheremd

Need Help. We replaced our original white Ink head several months ago as we lost many nozzles and it was banding badly. New head printed well at first, but then suddenly only the middle half printed during test prints. Now we have nothing printing and ink does not come out when priming. We have tried using flush to recover, but are not seeing any progress. We had been printing white patches each day to keep it in use. Ink is all new. Machine is not used on weekends. 500 series inks and ricoh heads. Appreciate any advice

Case

Need Help. We replaced our original white Ink head several months ago as we lost many nozzles and it was banding badly. New head printed well at first, but then suddenly only the middle half printed during test prints. Now we have nothing printing and ink does not come out when priming. We have tried using flush to recover, but are not seeing any progress. We had been printing white patches each day to keep it in use. Ink is all new. Machine is not used on weekends. 500 series inks and ricoh heads. Appreciate any advice

99% alcohol.... Soak the bottom of those white heads with the lint free wipes........ I have same ink, heads, machine.... Have done it a bunch of times and I get the heads firing again........ The alcohol works better then the flush solution......

Case

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
Case has a good solution.
Was a bad batch of white coming from Asia this crazy year.
Another way to try to resolve before replacing is flush by finding a cap you can place under the head so the jets are underwater in a small amount of alcohol and instead of pushing flush through you can attempt to pull alcohol into your syringe.
Bruce