• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CG130 SR III sporadic registration

Bretbyron

CG130 SR III sporadic registration. Was printing and cutting fine last night. Had three more prints from last night to cut today and it would find the first two or three Reg. marks and the start going long or short. Rechecked all my settings in Fine Cut 8 and on the cutter. The printer and cutter are just about one year old.

After blowing out the computer and the cutter a little, I got it to print one of the files from last night. After that it is still sporadic. Decided to print another job and double check all the settings and the cutter is still going long or short in the feed direction.

Any ideas? Been doing a bunch of print and cut heat transfer and the liner seems to be chalky. It has been leaving white dust on the machines, mainly the cutter.

TIA

PS: I have quite a few jobs do by Fri. :banghead:

DirtyD

did anything update?

Make sure you are on correct firmware for the version of your graphic program -

Make sure on the plotter you have the correct size of reg marks set that you are using

Bretbyron

did anything update?

Make sure you are on correct firmware for the version of your graphic program -

Make sure on the plotter you have the correct size of reg marks set that you are using

Dirty,

You are the man! Went in and sure enough, Windows 7 did an update the night I printed those graphics. Ran a restore point to a previous update and then shut them off completely.The print I printed last night is now cut.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Fingers crossed and back to work. Now I just need to get the heads on my sublimation printer unclogged:wink:

Was up till 2am last night working on this stuff.

Thank you DIRTY!