• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Challenger Vent Stripes

Does anyone know how wide these stripes are from factory and what the spacing is in between??

Attachments

• 2042_image.jpg
    2042_image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 104

TintTech

Why dont you call the dealership and ask them. Im pretty sure their service dept should know. Sometimes they dont help you out at all so call around other dealers.

WrapperX

These come directly from the manufactourers (sp?) They charge exuberant prices for them but the dealerships probably don't care about that so much. They don't make a whole lot of money off of them since they are already priced so high.

I would call the dealership.

TerryStolmeier

Part info

These stripes are available on the 2009 and 2010 Challanger, but not on the 2011.

The part numbers will vary depending on the original paint code, but the are either:

1LW72GS4AA (right) and 1LW73GS4AA (left) (silver)
or
1LW72RXFAA (right) and 1LW73RXFAA (left) (Black)

I've reviewed both the service documents and the parts catalog and neither have the information you are looking for (I have access to the same factory information dealerships do). Short of buying a set of decals, your best bet would be to walk the dealers lot with a tape measure and a note pad.

Good luck!