• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Challenger Wrap & School Bus Wrap

LindyM

On the contrary... just right IMHO (and still interested in how the passenger side is set up...

JP
Well to each their own, I think the 1/4 to rear bumper cut off looks incomplete, should have faded it to black

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the long delay in replying, it's been quite hectic the past couple of days...I will post some high res pics for you guys sometime tommorow so you can really see the detail in these jobs. The challenger is my car and it's a partial wrap...I figure it gets the point across, it seems to turn a lot of heads so I guess it's effective! As for the school bus all the lettering was reflective and I ran into a problem on one side. I didn't notice that one side of the school bus had the stop sign that pops out when it comes to a stop so I had to do a last minute rush with the name of the school. All lettering is reflective thrown on top of the design. It gives it a mean presence when they attend the other schools for sports games, I'm getting a lot of great feedback on this job and I'm doing 2 big school buses starting next week. The most difficult job about this project by far was finding the right installer for it. I had a lot of vectors to line up on these panels and there's about 12 corrugations!!!! My installer did a flawless job, I was more than pleased with his performance on this one.

Thanks for the compliments guys, look forward to posting up some more stuff beginning on Jan!