• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changes all colors to black

DoubleDiamond

We have tried resaving and many other things and find the problem is in versaworks. Older files that printed fine days before open and all colors are changed to black on the screen and print black. tiffs are fine, but ai files that are saved as eps or pdf change to all black. Saving as tiff or jpg is not a solution because colors are not stable for most jobs, so I hope it's just a bad update or we accidently changed a setting we need to change back. Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much. DD

You should be able to reset Versaworks back to factory default settings and see if the problem persists or is eliminated.

Start > Roland Versaworks > Initialize Application > Continue

ScottB

Just learned this the other day when I had issues with blues printing out purple.

Check the Convert Spot Color and Convert Special Color (Value specified color) boxes are "checked" by selecting Edit>Queue A (or B) Properties>File Format.