• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

changing back to SS2 inks from eleventen ink

Big Blue

We have all the SS2 cartridges and fushing liqiud cartridges but we
do not know the procedure to convert from the eleventen ink.

by the way it's a Mimaki JV3-160SP printer

I dont like the eleven ten inks. They print perfectly, but the chips make the 440 carts that I have crap out half way through of every cart that I have gotten through grimco...

d fleming

Grimco will make good on bad chips if you take them the cart, so will nazdar if you buy direct from them. Last I talked to them (nazdar) they were aware of the problem with the chips and working a solution.

A doofis at the plant probably put 220 chips on a whole bunch of 440 carts

Agreed.

And no, they will not give you new chips.

They will take the cart, inconvenience me for 2-3 days, and THEN bring you a new cart. Try to charge you for the new cart. Than try to credit you for the old cart.

That's a duface.

Does anyone know if you can copy those chips and just buy extras, and slap them on when yours craps out? I would love to be able to do this, so I dont have to call every other cart in, or every cart for that matter...

gnemmas

The chips are available for around $8 a piece. However, if you don't have clear cartridge to see the ink level, you risk of drawing air when ink is out, as the chip IS NOT sensing emptyness of the cartdridge, rather the amount of ink flowing through.

The chips are available for around $8 a piece. However, if you don't have clear cartridge to see the ink level, you risk of drawing air when ink is out, as the chip IS NOT sensing emptyness of the cartdridge, rather the amount of ink flowing through.

There is a subtank that tells it when. I believe chips are more so to prevent third party...