• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question changing Flexi tool bar size?

RiXaX

Sometimes I wish all the tool bars were just a bit smaller so I could get what I need on two rows instead of three on a smaller screen on my laptop. Anyone know a way to do this?

FrankW

There is no possibility to scale the icons, BUT: in Menu File - Workspace you can switch the appearance to Flexi 7x: in this case Flexi show up with very little icons.

RiXaX

also, now that I have it looking as I want it again, how do I save that in my preference manager?

IsItFasst

Anytime I make changes like this I always save an updated version in the preference manager. I know a few times a year I go to open up Flexi and my menus are all out of place for whatever reason so I'm always glad that I can go into preference manager and restore them.

FrankW

You‘re Welcome.

also, now that I have it looking as I want it again, how do I save that in my preference manager?

Just open the Preference Manager and click „Save“. When I do it, I set a date as the preference name“.