• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changing Pre/Platen/After temp. MUTOH vj

archsigns

Hi Everyone,
Wondering if anyone can give me some instructions how to change the Pre/Platen/After heat temperature on a Mutoh valuejet 1604. I cannot seem to find it in my rip, i'm using Onyx 7. Would be greatly appreciated if someone can give some step-by-step instructions. It's too hot at the moment for the media I'm printing on because it starts to wrinkle. :thankyou:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I don't use Onyx so I can't help you there but you can override the heater settings from the keypad on the printer.
Press the "menu" key while the printer is warming up (or has started to print) and then use the +/- keys to scroll down to the heater settings (Pre, Platen & After) - then press "Enter" to adjust each one.
You have to go past the "Temperature" headings that just show the current heater temps when you press enter over them.

The changes are just temporary unless you save them with the "backup" item in the menu.

wayne k
guam usa