• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help channel letter bender recommendations

Lareina

Ron's Sign Co Inc
I am looking at purchasing a channel letter bender machine and am about to pull the trigger on the accu bend model 26 and clincher. I like that it is American made and they support it for the life of the machine rather than charging you to talk to a tech after a year. But, I had noticed some older posts that weren't to high on the accu bend model Ace. Those reviews seem to be from the manufacturer of the other brand. So, does anyone have any personal experience with these machines and have recommendations? This machine is very expensive and I don't want to regret my purchase!

henryz

All you can do is like you did by digging up some dirt on the web, there are a few sites were this topic has came up. I think there are 2 brands you should be looking at 1 is Adam Tech and Accubend they are very similar in price for the basic models and its going to depend on what you need it for and the production that you expect. The ace is a very simple model not that its bad the other one also does trimless channel letters that are becoming more popular in retail and shopping center. I tend to remain bias since I'm no expect just done my research on them. We have a couple of them but more wouldn't hurt. Good luck.

Lareina

Ron's Sign Co Inc
All you can do is like you did by digging up some dirt on the web, there are a few sites were this topic has came up. I think there are 2 brands you should be looking at 1 is Adam Tech and Accubend they are very similar in price for the basic models and its going to depend on what you need it for and the production that you expect. The ace is a very simple model not that its bad the other one also does trimless channel letters that are becoming more popular in retail and shopping center. I tend to remain bias since I'm no expect just done my research on them. We have a couple of them but more wouldn't hurt. Good luck.
yeah, the Adam Tech is the other one I am looking at along with the model 26 accu bend. you have the accu bend? do you have the ace or the 26? any issues? any regrets? What about the clincher?

henryz

One of them is the 26 not the ace, that one only bend 3-5in. coil in .040 regular letters. The full version Adams is nice but almost twice the cost of the 26, works good. Clincher ok does breakdown.

Lareina

Ron's Sign Co Inc
One of them is the 26 not the ace, that one only bend 3-5in. coil in .040 regular letters. The full version Adams is nice but almost twice the cost of the 26, works good. Clincher ok does breakdown.
what breaks down on it? any break down issues with the actual benders?