• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Channel letters

Marlene

we are looking for another source for channel letters both with LED and neon, UL of course. problem we are having is not with the currect supplier's quality of work, but with the lack of a good sales staff. we aren't looking for the cheapest place around, we are looking for a company that makes a good quality product and one that has on staff people with actual knowledge of what they do and what the common terms used in the sign industry actually mean.

anyone here or know of a good source?
thanks

TwoNine

Direct Sign Wholesale? - They have good quality, but the service, here too, as of lately sucks. Which is really a huge surprise - considering the owners temper and demand for speed and service....But I guess when you get that big it's hard to keep the standards.

-Chad

Marlene

Direct Sign Wholesale? - They have good quality, but the service, here too, as of lately sucks. Which is really a huge surprise - considering the owners temper and demand for speed and service....But I guess when you get that big it's hard to keep the standards

I got a tip about them from a member and sent out for a quote. my big problem is the sales staff at the company that we have been using for years. I spec out a job and when it gets here, it's not right as the person seems not to understand simple terms like Pantone, inside of sign rather than outside of sign or even the difference between brushed and metallic...errrr