• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"cheap" wrap film

PhilaWraps

we have a unique project that requires us to use a "cheap" wrap film.
I'm not talking variations of 3M or Avery or Oracal. We used AutoMark and I had some guys LOVE it and some guys absolutely HATE it. Flexcon is too close to my Avery pricing so, IMO not worth the hassle.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
There is a company who sells a material you can try, its from Instant One Media, me personally I dont believe its cast vinyl but the market it that way and I know there are some guys in here who have had success with it. I only sell one material for car wraps and that's 2 mil cast from a big MFG that I private label. I cannot recommend using anything other than cast as thats what I strongly believe should be used for any car job, big or small.

I have seen shops use calendared base vinyl with a true cast laminate on top but again, I don't recommend short cutting that application.