• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheaper Banner Vinyl??

ICEdesign

So we have been having some issues with our supplier and their banner vinyl and we are currently paying $.14/sq ft w/ free shipping for 13oz vinyl and curious if any vendors or suppliers can meet or beat that. You can email me

theitalian1ce@sbcglobal.net

Please send a quote for your 54" & 38" 13oz banner vinyl , what brand name you deal with, contact information, & and whatever else you feel is necessary to add to that. :thankyou:

If you are in fact paying $.14 s/f you are doing pretty good on pricing.

unless you want to commit to a container $.14 is a great price

is it 1000x1000 denier or 500x500? that will greatly influence the price. all these "new banner suppliers" (key, arlon, sihl etc) all come from the same factory in Korea.

We do not use anything other than Ultraflex ever....

Even if you can get around $.12 s/f you will be screwing your current vendor. If you bought 10,000 s/f of banner you only saved $200.00 in material cost. My opinion is that it is not worth dropping a vendor over.

SignManiac

That's a good price. I bought out (20) 105" rolls for $59 a roll. I can only print 98" wide so we cut off the few extra inches of material. Works out to about .05 cents per square but that was a one time deal. It will hurt when we go through that and pay normal prices in the future.

ICEdesign

If you are in fact paying $.14 s/f you are doing pretty good on pricing.

unless you want to commit to a container $.14 is a great price

is it 1000x1000 denier or 500x500? that will greatly influence the price. all these "new banner suppliers" (key, arlon, sihl etc) all come from the same factory in Korea.

We do not use anything other than Ultraflex ever....

Even if you can get around $.12 s/f you will be screwing your current vendor. If you bought 10,000 s/f of banner you only saved $200.00 in material cost. My opinion is that it is not worth dropping a vendor over.

We just tried some ultraflex but I cant seem to get it to print very well. I tried all kinds of heats but still nothing. We use mimaki's JV3's to print with and for whatever reason, there seems to be like spots where the ink isn't sticking. I have somewhat had that problem with other vinyl's but heat usually fixed that but went on a range for 30c to 50c and still the same result. :banghead:

any input on how to print this stuff better would be great! :thankyou: