• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheaper Material Than Oracal 3628?

Alexandra Lewis

Hi guys!
I print removable wall decals with Orajet 3628 for interior walls, but just wondered if there were any cheaper material out there that would work just as good?
Thanks in advance!
Alexandra Lewis

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
That is a pretty good product for economical wall graphics FYI. How long are they on the wall for? The main issue with wall graphics is that there are so many variables that can be overlooked and can cause failure if you don't prep properly. I would stick with the material you are buying, you can PM your pricing and I can probably help you buy it more aggressively if your interested.

Alexandra Lewis

That is a pretty good product for economical wall graphics FYI. How long are they on the wall for? The main issue with wall graphics is that there are so many variables that can be overlooked and can cause failure if you don't prep properly. I would stick with the material you are buying, you can PM your pricing and I can probably help you buy it more aggressively if your interested.

Thank you! I will take a look at your website :)