• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check This out

WVB

I use to use one in a photostore when I was doing graphics for them. Use to print on luster, canvas, and regular photo paper for large portraits. Prints came out really nice. The warning light would come on WAY before the ink carts were really close to being empty.

Blazingsun

I just spoke with the guys over at Beacon, They pretty much said it was for indoor only stuff, even with laminated it will only last about a year.

Checkers

Yep, awesome machine that can produce portrait quality images on a few types of media, but it's only good for indoor or very short term outdoor. I wouldn't even give it a year outdoors.
For most sign and graphics work, it can be overkill in terms of the quality of print.

Havin' fun,

Checkers

Derf

I saw it at MAC world last month... Nice indoor printer... However you need $$$$ coated Media $$$$ I would not use for outdoor unless on a temp. sign