• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cheetah wrap

watchdaride

looking to do racing stripes , accent graphics roof wraps on cars . No real curved stuff . Is this product good enough to last 2-5 yrs . cheetahwrap.com

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Cheetahwrap.com is a retail vinyl seller. Get the same stuff for cheaper at a sign supply dealer. In fact, I believe Fellers owns cheetahwrap.com.

mkmie

Lost Soul
It's OK but I would be interested in members take on low cost color change vinyl. Fellers doesn't own Cheetah Wraps. Frank Feller does.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Fellers also now sells the Cheetah Wrap material.... for the exact same price as the public Cheetahwrap site.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We've tried it; requires lots of post heating as it is very low tack, but seems to be holding up well.

johnnysigns

I like the cheetah wrap personally. The low, low tack can be annoying some times with the extra heating, but it seems like a good product. I bought a roll to wrap my personal vehicle when I get the time.