• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chevelle ss stripe in vinyl

GZ SIGN DESIGNS

We have all kinds of stripe kits for many vehicles,but this was a first.Normally these are painted on but the customer wanted them in vinyl.
So we got an oringinal measurement for the painted version and fabricated the stripes in vinyl. These are to the original specs. They were a little bit of a pain but the end result was worth it:clapping:

Attachments

• camera Pictures 088.jpg
    camera Pictures 088.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,067
  • camera Pictures 089.jpg
    camera Pictures 089.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 700
  • camera Pictures 091.jpg
    camera Pictures 091.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 629

CL Graphics

what was the process for dealing with the cowl scoop. I am assuming you made a paper template, took a picture and redrew them and ran it through the cutter. I may have a camaro and a mustang to do in the next couple weeks. Any insight is appreciated.

Fuzzbuster

Man thats some nice work!!!!!!

Please tell uss you didn`t have ANY KNIFE BLADES EVEN near that car!!!!!!!

Howd you do it:help

:thumb:

Malkin

what was the process for dealing with the cowl scoop. I am assuming you made a paper template, took a picture and redrew them and ran it through the cutter. I may have a camaro and a mustang to do in the next couple weeks. Any insight is appreciated.

I would think that if you needed to reproduce something exact, this method would give you some trouble because of the natural distortion in the photo. It would be close though.

We have a 42" wide scanner that proves useful for scanning in oversize templates. On the other hand, it's the least used piece of equipment in our shop and we sorta wished that we spent that 4 or 5K on something else...

Fuzzbuster

again NICE work

what did you charge??????

and how many hours of design time??????????

and please share with uss all what vinyl u used thats sooo shiny

u sure about no blades huh!

Brandon708

Rich I am assuming that thats you!

It looks great! Im glad to see you still at it and putting out great work.

-Brandon