• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chicago Eats

Bannerday

Heading out to Wrigley Field to see the Phils & Cubs this weekend.

Anyone know any good places to eat on a Saturday night near the park? Trying to avoid the tourist traps.

Thanks

AznSensation

Mcdonalds right next to it... probably the best all over Chicago.
There's a nice pizza joint a block away from it. I think the name is pizza mia.

"Deposit Please"

Bar Louie, Red Ivy, Moe's, Mullens on Clark, Sports Corner, Harry's, etc...etc..etc. Too many too list. Just drink alot & every place will have the best food.

"Deposit Please"

Go Cubs !!

Attachments

• 100_0775.jpg
    100_0775.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 97

onan

Heading out to Wrigley Field to see the Phils & Cubs this weekend.

Anyone know any good places to eat on a Saturday night near the park? Trying to avoid the tourist traps.

Thanks
Mia francesc'as on clark street is great. most places around wrigley field are tourist traps and filled with suburbanites. A nice small, home-made food Italian rest is on 1851 w. Addison and it is called terragust 773 248 2777 it is a byob and def make resos. American place...Delice on southport. I live 4 blocks away from the park so I know the area well...lived here for 15 years. a good tahi place is penny's noodle shop ar 3400 N. Sheffield . Hope that helps you. ps if you are bringing kids, avoid going to place close to wrigley field