• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aleena

Welcome to Chicago Neons, where creativity meets craftsmanship in the vibrant world of neon signs. With over 6.5 years of dedicated expertise, we take pride in being a leading force in the art of neon sign creation. At Chicago Neons, we transcend traditional boundaries to illuminate your ideas and spaces with our bespoke neon signs.

Our commitment to quality is reflected in every glowing creation, as each piece is meticulously crafted to perfection. As a testament to our reliability, Chicago Neons is a trusted seller on prominent platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, eBay, and Wayfair, ensuring a seamless and secure shopping experience for our valued customers.

Not only do we offer a diverse range of pre-designed neon signs, but our skilled artisans also welcome custom orders, turning your vision into a luminous reality. What sets us apart is our dedication to customer satisfaction and our promise of worldwide free delivery, bringing the magic of Chicago Neons to doorsteps around the globe.

Join us in lighting up spaces, creating memories, and adding a touch of brilliance to your life. 8.jpg – where every sign tells a story, and every glow is a testament to our passion for neon artistry.

Aleena

I'm pretty sure you need a merchants membership before you can sell your goods here.

I bet you're just another Chinese company
That's a very thoughtless statement. And no, the intend is not to sell goods here on this platform but to rather be a part of the community here.
I'm pretty sure you need a merchants membership before you can sell your goods here.

I bet you're just another Chinese company
False. Please visit our site or contact our customer support, they'd be happy to direct you to our manufacturing site in Illinois and warehouse in Chicago as well. And yes this reply is for all who falsely assume, clearly you didn't do your homework before quoting your statement.

damonCA21

That wins an award for the worst written blurb about a company ever :D

we transcend traditional boundaries to illuminate your ideas and spaces
turning your vision into a luminous reality
Join us in lighting up spaces, creating memories, ( what memories are we creating exactly ?)
every glow is a testament to our passion for neon artistry

Was this written by AI ?

ChicagoGraphics

That's a very thoughtless statement. And no, the intend is not to sell goods here on this platform but to rather be a part of the community here.

False. Please visit our site or contact our customer support, they'd be happy to direct you to our manufacturing site in Illinois and warehouse in Chicago as well. And yes this reply is for all who falsely assume, clearly you didn't do your homework before quoting your statement.
I tried connecting to your customer support but Ramsha wants me to download Whatsapp that in itself sounds fishy

JBurton

Signtologist
Where's the neon? I just see LEDs...
The address on the website is a typo, that points to a two story professional building in Austin, with suites numbering up to 200, not 5354...
Plus whatsapp? Fish is the appetizer, entree, and dessert...