• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chromadek sign estimate in estimatesoftware

solantis

I've downloaded the Estimate Software trial and so far it seems decent but im trying to setup an estimate for a chromadek sign with gumpoles but cant figure out how to achieve it? Can anyone give me an idea

Is this considered a 2 dimensional or 3 dimensional sign? And what other items do i need to setup to allow me to create an estimate for this?

V20jrxM.png

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
Is this considered a 2 dimensional or 3 dimensional sign? And what other items do i need to setup to allow me to create an estimate for this?
It's a two dimensional sign but using a stand component as a separate line item. Price accordingly.

CanuckSigns

3 dimensional signs are typically carved, blasted or manufactured by stacking components to create dimension.

My experience with estimate software (years ago) is that it works fine for simple signs like banners, prints on substrates etc. But not so well on complex jobs like 3 dimensional.