• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CiberCut/CiberPrint support

Jackpine

Anyone know who is doing support for these programs now that SSK is out of business? Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Gerry

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would certainly look at what the policy is going to be at signpile.com since they are continuing to sell CiberCut and they are the same people who ran SSK.

CS-SignSupply

FYI, CiberSupply.com is the national reseller of the CiberCat products, including CiberCut and CiberPrint. Forum to be made live soon for additional support option.

Jackpine

I have talked with them and they are serious about promoting their programs. I am glad you are here and will look forward to your forum at your site. These are some pretty good programs. The Ciberprint is a full featured RIP and has many options not found in other. The contour cut has many options not found in other programs.
FYI, CiberSupply.com is the national reseller of the CiberCat products, including CiberCut and CiberPrint. Forum to be made live soon for additional support option.

PGSigns

Ya I could use some help with mine also, are you guys going to offer support for the software or just sell it?
Thanks
Jimmy

CS-SignSupply

Sorry Jimmy, did not see your post.

We are supporting the software along with selling it.

Phone support along with email and our Web Based Help Desk is available to all that purchase from CiberSupply.com

If not purchased from CiberSupply.com, you are free to utilize our free email and web based help desk support.