• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJ 500 print head....

EternalAudio

Theres someone local to me selling one of these machines for $2500... But he said the print heads dont work anymore because he hasnt used them in a very long time so it dried up. That and it needs a new docking station...

Is $2500 too much for that?

Ive searched on the net looking for print heads, but cant seem to find anyplace that sells them..

Also I was wondering if its possible to convert the machine from pigment to solvent. Id like to print onto Oracal and banners....

ChicagoGraphics

CMYK parts sell heads for the CJ-500, and yes you can convert them into eco-solv. machines. Wanna buy mine, doesn't need new heads but probably needs a new docking station.

Color Dude

I have the parts in stock. Yes it can be converted, but will need a aftermarket heater system installed. I sell those for a local friend of mine. He asks $1500 for the complete heater kit. Has heater elements and controller box with a install video and instructions.

Very good systems

Let me know if your interested

EternalAudio

Thanks for the help. IS there anything special I would need to get to convert it to the eco sol? Is it the same print head? or do i need to look for a different print head?

Better yet.. is there a link you have that has like instructions on everything.. that way I dont have to keep asking stupid questions.